Ethiopian Diaspora Advise
The Ethiopian diaspora is a productive force that has generated over 6 Billion USD in the last fiscal Ethiopian year. As compared to how much the 100 million dwellers produce per year, this is nearly three times the size of dollars generated in Ethiopia. There is also a ‘perceived’/grounded fact that most of the Ethiopian diaspora are highly educated and have a lot to share to their country. A number among these would like to do investment of varying size and scope in Ethiopia. Simply to contribute to the progress of the country. By trying to do so, the diaspora are caught in a system that is not up to their caliber. They also lack proper guidance as to how to prepare themselves before getting in the muddy market reality back home. For some, they are ripped off their finances, motivation and purpose and return with great disappointment. Much of these are either avoidable or are caused by measures taken without discerning changes that took place in the social fabric and the eroding business ethics among residents of townships in Ethiopia.
Seeing the visibly large gap, and to assist both the government efforts of re-adapting the diaspora to the business and industrial climate of Ethiopia, we have devised the following services.
- International business/investment consulting
- Re-orientations to the Ethiopian business/investment landscape
- Supporting with methods addressing the how part of approaching different government agencies
- Liaising with the government regarding the diaspora business affairs that needs to be dealt beyond and within extra-governmental sphere of businesses and investments
- Investment financing for feasible and large scale investments
- We would like to hear your stories, aspirations and plans before you embark your journey to Ethiopia. We do have tools to share. Please come by our office, and share your aspirations so that we help you attain them.
Please get in touch and share what your aspirations are, and let us walk through these together and navigate solutions together.